- Involve in day-to-day data scrubbing process to meet committed project deadline.
- Provide second level end to end technical support in data mining and data enhancement.
- Assist data admins by providing necessary information and leverage knowledge on technical data management.
- Establish process flows and work instructions.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Minimum of Electrical/Electronic Engineering Certificate/Diploma/Higher National Diploma.
- Minimum of 1 years(s) working experience in Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) industry.
- Familiar with the basic component terminology & engineering documentations.
- Able to work independently and multitasks with simultaneous projects with time constraints.
- Strong personal abilities to achieve the delivery of tasks to schedule.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel-intermediate level).
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Bahasa Malaysia (mandatory).
- Exhibits good decision making and analytical problem solving abilities.
- Works effectively in a team environment.